AlKauthar Institute requires that students abide by the following registration policies. These policies have been implemented to ensure our courses run in an effective and efficient manner. AlKauthar prays that you will find the learning experience with AlKauthar enriching and that your path to Jannah will be one of ease. Please note, failure to abide by any of the following policies may result in a student being withdrawn from the course without refund. Students must register using their full legal name and provide accurate information. When required Alkauthar reserve the right to request photo ID and/or proof of address to validate student entering the course.
- Students paying onsite must bring cash or card (where available).
- Onsite registration will be available where credit/debit card payments are accepted subject to availability.
- Students are required to pay the complete course fee prior to commencing the course.
- Students who have an amount owing from a previous lesson will not be allowed into the course until they have paid in full the amount owing.
- Placement into a course will only be made after a payment has been made.
- Student placements into courses are prioritized on a first pay basis.
- As a general rule AlKauthar Institute requires students to be at least 15 years old by class date. This is to ensure maximum benefit for the individual participating in a course. However, AlKauthar Institute may make exceptions for students under age wishing to attend. Please direct all enquiries to your regional teams.
- AlKauthar Institute reserves the right to refuse entry to any student who does not comply with our admission policy.
- AlKauthar Institute condemns extremism in any form
- AlKauthar is not responsible for the views of student attendees
- AlKauthar reserves the right to refuse entry to any student attendee who promotes extremism
- We reserve the right to dismiss any student attendee from its seminars if behaviour is deemed inappropriate or disruptive to the learning experience of other student attendees
Cancellations and refunds
AlKauthar Institute's refunds and cancellation policy is as follows:
- Refunds – students are entitled to a full refund of course fees if they notify the AlKauthar city by email 7 days before the course
- Transfer – students can request to transfer their fees (deposit or full fee) to the following course if they notify the AlKauthar city by email 7 days before the course. This request can only be made once. Only exceptional cases will be considered (by the city Ameer/Ameerah) for transfer of fees after the 7 day period
- Deposit paid towards a course is not transferrable after the 7 day period and goes towards covering the costs already incurred (venue hire, speaker travel, notes, refreshments etc.).