Ever wonder why we are encouraged to read Surat Al-Kahf every Friday? There must be a hidden message that Allah wants us to decipher in order for us to reconcile and change. Change our relationship with Allah, with other creation and change within.
As we ponder and reflect through Surat al-Kahf, we find peace and tranquility of the heart, mind and soul in submission to Allah. In this unique course we will study the key stories in this surah to uncover hidden gems for a spiritual revival and personal empowerment. This is not your typical tafseer course. This is a highly action oriented analysis of the key stories found in this fantastic surah.
The 4 stories we will cover include:
- The youth in the cave
- Story of Dhul-qarnayn
- Story of Musa (as) and Khidr
- Story of the 2 friends
There are number of saheeh ahaadeeth from the Prophet ï·º concerning the virtues of reciting Surah al-Kahf during the day or night of Jumu’ah (Friday).
(i) From Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri, who said: “Whoever reads Surah al-Kahf on the night of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (the Ka’bah).” [Narrated by al-Daarimi]
(ii) “Whoever reads Surah al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.” [Narrated by al-Haakim]
All these virtues compel the believers to study this great chapter of the Quran with much thought and reflection. Join us for an in depth analysis of these stories and learn beautiful lessons for a revival of the mind and soul.
In our analysis we will draw 14 methodologies of practical change including:
- Methodology of gradual change
- Methodology of hope regardless of pain
- Methodology of analysis and solutions
- Methodology of research for actions only
- Methodology of reaching new heights
- Methodology of connecting causes and results
- Methodology of heavenly administration
- Methodology of combining the oceans
- Methodology of managing tests and trials
- Methodology of the elevation of worship
- Methodology of words leads to path
- Methodology of dialogue
- Methodology of choice between resemblance and differences
- Methodology of heavenly care