- Course Length: 16 hours
- Level: Intermediate
- Language: English
- Subject: Tarbiyah
- Course Notes:
Free folder with course notes complete with Quran and Hadith references
- Course Audio:
Free MP3 audio of each tutor session available to download
- Breaks & Refreshments:
Free refreshments provided during frequently held breaks throughout the course.
- Q&A Session:
Courses include Question and Answer session. Sisters only Q&A also available
- Student Participation:
Students encouraged to enhance learning via case based studies.
Allah refers to children as gifts from Him. They should be loved, cherished, and considered a blessing to have. This course will delve into one of the greatest, but also most testing, experiences we may undertake in life: parenthood.
From the delivery room to your child's first steps into adulthood, Islam provides the most comprehensive guidelines in how to raise and nurture them. This course will not only provide knowledge but most importantly practical and relevant steps to facilitate your job as a parent.
"He gifts to whom He wills female [children], and He gifts to whom He wills males." [al-Shura: 49]
In this exciting new course you will learn about:
- Your child's rights upon you.
- How to deal with the "terrible two's".
- Should we home school our children or send them to public or Islamic schools?
- How to teach your child to pray.
- How to tackle gender mixing in the West.
- What to watch out for in boys and girls during their teenage years.
- How to address your child having bad friends.
- What to be careful of with modern technology.
- How to deal with your child if they have problematic addictions such as drugs, pornography.
- And much, much more!