- Course Notes:
Free folder with course notes complete with Quran and Hadith references
- Course Audio:
Free MP3 audio of each tutor session available to download
- Breaks & Refreshments:
Free refreshments provided during frequently held breaks throughout the course.
- Q&A Session:
Courses include Question and Answer session. Sisters only Q&A also available
- Student Participation:
Students encouraged to enhance learning via case based studies.
The similarities between birth and death are astonishing. When we came to this life, we were given a shower, when leaving life, we’ll be given a Ghusl, after the shower we were covered with a blanket, after Ghusl we’ll be shrouded, when we came to this life, we were given a birth certi cate, and when we leave this life we’ll be given a death certi cates, and between them we’ll be collecting certi cates, keeping in mind the most important certi cate of all, we’ll be given on Judgment Day.
Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing). (3:185)
And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything. Every person is a pledge for that which he has earned. (52:21)
In this course, we’ll block the path to the Hellfire by learning all about it, and its’ dwellers' characteristics and attributes, and pave the path to Jannah by learning all about it, and its’ dwellers' characteristics and attributes for our ultimate retirement plan.
- To get an in-depth knowledge about Hellfire and Paradise, including their punishments and their pleasures.
- To gain the proper understanding of the deeds that will protect you from the Hellfire and attain Paradise.
- To provide you with characteristics and attributes of the dwellers of Hellfire, so you can omit, and characteristics and attributes of the dwellers of Paradise, so you can emulate them.
- To reprioritize your life according to the 8 over 3.
- To rebrand the true measuring stick upon which you make decisions in life.
- Understanding of the 5 phases that you will go through on the journey of the soul and how to capitalize on the middle phase (Life/Obligation).
- To provide you with the ultimate retirement plan for you and your family.
- How to make your last words to be La Illaha Illa Allaah; your best deeds to be your last; and your best day to be the day you meet Allaah.
- To gain the knowledge about evil and good and recognize their signs in life.
- To be among the 7 shaded on Judgement Day.
- To be among the Slaves of Allaah.
- To get the best in this life and the best in the Hereafter, and to protect yourself and your family from the Hellfire and earn Paradise.
- To be a walking living example of Quran and Sunnah.
- To invest wisely in your precious cargo (Your family).
- Ultimately, protect them from the Hellfire, and be with them in Paradise.
Sheikh Daood Butt was born and raised in Montreal, Canada and has always had a desire to learn and teach Islam. Following secondary studies, he obtained a degree in Automotive Technology and was nominated amongst Canada's Top Graduates of 2002. During this time, he studied with local Imams and was hired as an Imam and Qur'an instructor at a local mosque. He went on to study at the Islamic University of Madinah for seven years, during which he completed a Diploma in Arabic Language followed by a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theology and Islamic Da'wah from the Faculty of Da'wah and Usool Ad-Deen in 2010.
Upon returning to Montreal he was involved in various Da'wah activities including giving lectures and khutbahs in English, French, and Arabic. He has always been especially interested in youth related programs and is quick to develop a rapport with them. With an eagerness to continue learning Islam, Shaykh Daood completed a Master of Arts Degree with Excellence in Islamic and Other Civilizations at the International Islamic University in Malaysia.
Most recently he was awarded Imam of the Year for 2015 in Mississauga, Canada. Sheikh Daood hates wasting time and being late, and is keen on attendance so much so that upon completing his Arabic Diploma he was awarded a certificate for not having been late a single class. He maintains a high level of respect for his teachers, and always remembers fine details about the people he meets. He is a jack of all trades, and enjoys cars, perfume, sunglasses, and most of all, playing with his two daughters!