Terms & Conditions
AlKauthar Institute requires that students abide by the following registration policies. These policies have been implemented to ensure our courses run in an effective and efficient manner. AlKauthar prays that you will find the learning experience with AlKauthar enriching and that your path to Jannah will be one of ease. Please note, failure to abide by any of the following policies may result in a student being withdrawn from the course without refund. Students must register using their full legal name and provide accurate information. When required Alkauthar reserve the right to request photo ID and/or proof of address to validate student entering the course.
- Students paying by post must have their payments sent in at least 7 working days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Students paying onsite must bring cash or cheque (payable to AlKauthar Institute). Onsite registration will be available where credit/debit card payments are accepted subject to availability and will be charged the following minimum additional fees on top of the usual course fees:
- £5 for UK courses when required Alkauthar reserve the right to request photo ID and/or proof of address to validate student entering the course.
- Other regions will be advised upon registration
- Students are required to pay the complete course fee prior to commencing the course. Under exceptional circumstances where prior arrangements with AlKauthar has been made, i.e. payment plan, payments on the day of the course be allowed.
- Students who have an amount owing from a previous lesson will not be allowed into the course until they ave paid in full the amount owing.
- Placement into a course will only be made after a payment has been made.
- Student placements into courses are prioritised on a first pay basis.
- As a general rule AlKauthar Institute requires students to be at least 15 years old by class date. This is to ensure maximum benefit for the individual participating in a course. However, AlKauthar Institute may make exceptions for students under age wishing to attend. Please direct all enquiries to your regional teams.
- AlKauthar Institute reserves the right to subject students to a competency exam prior to admission to our courses.
- AlKauthar Institute reserves the right to dismiss any student from its seminars if behaviour is deemed disruptive to the learning experience of other students.
Cancellations and refunds
AlKauthar Institute's refunds and cancellation policy is as follows:
- Any request received more than 7 days (and 10 days for Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver) before a course begins will be eligible for a full refund of the course fee.
- Any request received less than 7 days (and 10 days for Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver) but more than 3 days (and 6 days for Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver) before the course begins will receive a 50% refund of the course fee.
- Any request received less than 3 days and (and 6 days for Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver) before the course begins will not be eligible for any refund due to costs already incurred by AlKauthar Institute.
In addition to the above the following rules apply:
- Non-refunded places may not be transferred to another course without written permission from the Institute.
- Any name changes to the registrant for the course will be processed up to 2 days prior to the course only. No name changes will be accepted after this time.
- Request proof of agreement from the person already enrolled and an email from Alkauthar to state the agreed changed will be needed to be presented to Alkauthar on the day of the course.
To request a refund, please email your city with your complete name, title of the course, city of the course, your address and phone number, date of registration including the method of payment and reason for cancellation.
AlKauthar Institute will process all refunds within 14 days of the course end date, please take into account postal and bank transfer delays when awaiting your refund.